Thursday, August 4, 2011

Off to Maine!

   I'm flying to Maine today so I may not post till August 15th when I return. I won't have my laptop with me, but my niece might let me borrow hers if I feel the need. I've got my camera packed to take pictures of quilt shops and other adventures. I picked up my new CW dress last night. It is beautiful, thanks Val! To those of you coming to my presentations out East, ready or not, here I come! I hope the UPS truck that has my display items on it doesn't get lost. I shipped about half of what I usually display and the Staffinger quilt is safely in my carry on bag.

  I hope to have lots of news to share with you soon!
Keep stitching,
Becky

3 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to all that you can share!!! Waiting to see the Staffinger quilt!!! Have a wonderful time!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful, wonderful, time!! Can't wait to see your photos and that dress!!! Safe travels, Sweetie!! We'll miss ya!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travel safe! I'll be waiting to hear the details when you return!!
    DEb

    ReplyDelete