Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Online Again!

   Yea! The computer guru fixed my Windows 10 problems. Or rather, she fixed me. It was more of a problem of my not knowing how to navigate Windows 10. It took a little over 2 hours for her to teach this "old dog" new tricks. Now we'll see if I retain it all. :)

  This will be really short as I leave for school in a half hour, but I wanted to see if I can access my pictures and post a few. She did offer to come back if needed. (Does that reflect her doubts of my capability?) So here goes... These will be a few of the doll quilts I made this winter starting in mid December.

   A nice little grouping. The bottom center is the quilt I made for the 4th Annual Humble Quilt Doll Quilt Swap hosted by Lori.

Some close-up shots....














That's all for now. Off to work where I'll wish I was home quilting. The rest of you...

Keep Stitching!
Becky

7 comments:

  1. Great minis - love the fact that they are hand quilted. Thanks for sharing.

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so very cute. Lori's Doll Quilt Swap is always so much fun. 'Glad you are back online :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like the little quilt with the pink border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazingly fun quilts are those!! I am glad you got your computer problems settled - it is so hard to find things when they change it all! Here is to a wonderful spring and lots of quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are such sweet little creations!!! The hand quilting really sets them off beautifully.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the beautiful doll quilts. Thanks for the comforting message on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so prefer the term doll quilts rather than minis. Those are simply delightful!

    ReplyDelete